If your system technology no longer corresponds to the current standard, the dismantling of obsolete telecommunications or server systems becomes necessary or complete site dismantling becomes necessary, we offer the solution.
Our experienced employees are highly committed to the task at hand. From careful analysis to competent dismantling and efficient logistics, smooth operations are guaranteed. Safety plays a decisive role in every phase of the project.
As an environmental manager, we focus on dismantling individual components in order to ensure the extraction of important secondary raw materials in dismantling projects. With knowledge of the whole, we also capture the details. As a future-oriented company, we not only close important material cycles and conserve natural resources, but also find economical solutions for reuse.
Whether demolition, dismantling or moving - the work involved is very time-consuming and costly, for example when premises have to be restored to their original condition in accordance with the rental agreement. We act as an intermediary between you, your landlord and the authorities and relieve you of the work - completely.
All this is included in your complete dismantling package:
- We register your data centre with the authorities, utility companies and fire brigade, resolve the connections and remove your data centre from the network.
- We dispose of all IT components such as NEA, UPS, cables, etc. professionally and in an environmentally friendly manner in accordance with the statutory regulations and with proof. The same applies to air conditioning, electrical and security components, fuels such as oil and diesel, and numerous other components used in your data centre.
- The closing of openings, wall penetrations and holes, the painting of walls and ceilings and the laying of floors required for reasons of fire protection are carried out by trustworthy and reliable subcontractors.
- You don't have to worry about anything
- no impairment of ongoing office operations
- Cost reduction by offsetting the credit balances from the disposal of (precious) metals
- Making contacts for the purpose of selling waste equipment