Introduction & explanation of extended producer responsibility & relevance for your company.
Examination of producer obligations & consideration of different producer constellations, e.g.
- In the case of distribution to end users at home and abroad.
- In the case of distribution to resellers at home and abroad
- In the case of distribution as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- In the case of distribution of, among other things, advertising materials and purely power-conducting devices
Categorisation & determination of appliance, battery and/or packaging types
- Which type of appliance is concerned?
- Which type of battery is concerned?
- Which type of packaging is concerned?
- b2c and b2b categorisation (place of use)
Determination of the respective obligations arising from the categorisation of your products, among others
- Registration and guarantee obligations
- Reporting obligations
- Labelling and information obligations
- Documentation obligations
- (System) participation and licensing obligations
Obligations when offering your products
Obligations when taking back & disposing of e-waste (e.g. returns)
Separate (potential) requirements, e.g.
- Distributor take-back obligations
- Take-back obligations
- Disposal obligations
Other topics can, of course, be agreed upon on an individual basis. Please feel free to contact us.