Introduction & explanation of extended producer responsibility & relevance for your company.
Examination of the possible product involvement on the basis of your selected product range.
Examination of manufacturer obligations & consideration of different manufacturer constellations, e.g.
- In the case of distribution to end users at home and abroad.
- In the case of distribution to resellers at home and abroad
- In the case of distribution as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- In the case of distribution of, among other things, advertising materials and purely power-conducting devices
Checking the categorisation and determining the types of appliance, battery and/or packaging.
- Which type of equipment for electrical appliances
- b2c and b2b categorisation
Determine the respective obligations arising from the categorisation of your products, including
- Registration and warranty obligations
- Reporting obligations
- Labelling and information obligations
Obligations when offering
Obligations when taking back & disposing of old appliances (e.g. returns)
Separate (potential) requirements, e.g.
- Distributor take-back
- Take-back obligations
- Disposal obligations
Recommendation for action to implement the obligations (e.g. general terms and conditions, delivery notes, purchasing and distribution channels for individual products, etc.)
Potential legal obligations when selling abroad
Outlook on the amended legislation
Further topics can, of course, be agreed with us on an individual basis. Please do not hesitate to contact us.